What is a crypto wallet?
Cryptocurrencies are, in fact, digital assets that have no physical existence. So, when you are dealing with cryptocurrencies you need to keep them somewhere. The place where you store your crypto assets is what we call a Crypto wallet. The use of these wallets is to store keys or cryptocurrencies. These could be software as well as hardware. However, there are some web-based wallets also that provide you with the services to store your digital assets.
Which is the best web-based cryptocurrency wallet?
Well, there are a lot of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world that provide you with such wallets to store your currency crypto. However, keeping in view the safety and security, Coinbase offers you the best wallet. Moreover, it is one of the best decentralized crypto exchanges in the world with over 56 million users. It is one of the safest, easy-to-use wallets that allows you to store multiple cryptocurrencies in it.
How to use Coinbase?
Coinbase is one of the top crypto exchanges in the world that allows crypto trading. If you wanna use its services then follow the following steps.
- First of all register yourself on Coinbase by clicking this link
- Verify your email, identity, and all your details
- You can create a wallet for every cryptocurrency you are going to store
- Copy the address and send it to someone who is going to send you to find it. Also, you can buy using your debit/credit card
What makes Coinbase wallet the best?
There are a lot of factors that make Coinbase the best web-based wallet. Some of those are the following.
- The safest and most secure
- Allows 2-factor authentication
- It is very easy to use
- Supports almost all of the major cryptocurrencies
- Send and receiving crypto quite easily
In case you have any questions, contacts us in our private Facebook Group.
You must be logged in to post a comment.