What about the Binance fee?
Are you indulging in crypto trading? If your answer is yes then I would at which crypto exchange you are trading. Well, the crypto market is highly volatile and there are enough chances to get a high profit as well as risk for loss. However, these days, cryptocurrencies have pumped massively. Their prices have increased up to 60,000% and made people millionaire. But for secure and safe trading, you need to use one of the best-decentralized crypto exchanges. Binance trading is also one of those that are extremely safe. In this article, we will also discuss the Binance fees.
How to trade on Binance?
Binance is one of the leading crypto exchanges in the world as it has 100 million users. So, if you want to trade on this exchange then follow the following steps.
- First of all, create your account on Binance by clicking here by inputting all your necessary details i. e email, phone number, and personal info, etc.
- After that verify your email address and verify your account complying with KYC. (You will have to upload your identity as well as go through facial verification)
- Once you have done with all the above steps, now deposit cryptocurrency in your waller either by using your debit/credit card or ask someone to transfer you.
- Now trade on the exchange with the various given options by Binance.
What are the fees for Binance trading?
Binance has different fee brackets for different levels of users. When a newbie joins the exchange and has verified his profile, he falls into the VIP0 category. This category goes up to VIP9 and the users in the highest category have to pay fewer fees. However, Binance charges a 0.1% fee from all traders. You can also get a 50% discount for trades made using BNB. It is the primary coin of Binance itself. So, join Binance today and start trading most easily.
Why should I use Binance?
There are many crypto exchanges in the world then why you should go with Binance. Well, the following are the things that attract users to this exchange.
- The number exchange in the ranking list
- It has the highest 24 hours trading volume
- It gives you access to all major cryptocurrencies
- User-friendly interface
- The easiest peer-to-peer trading
Apart from this, you can also get a Binance crypto card to spend your digital asset over 360 million merchants in the world.
To get answers to your questions related to Binance, contact us in our Private Facebook Group.
You must be logged in to post a comment.