What if is server down? How I can know it?
There are 2 cases how you can discover Kelta blueprint issues of my bot:
- Error in an application that sends you a telegram message. ( Kelta updates, Kelta web issues )
- Error in a server that will don’t send you a telegram message. ( Internet issues, overheating, … )
- You will receive a notification to Telegram group starting with : ⚠️ WARNING: Server issue –
- You will not receive any notification at “xx:55” or “xx:58”
So what you can do at this time?
If you don’t receive notifications at “xx:55” or “xx:58” or last message in the Telegram group will be “⚠️ WARNING: Server issue – ” server is down and I fix it as soon as possible. Usually, these fixes are provided until 24 hours, but if there will be some bigger update of the Kelta website this may take 4-5 days to fix.
Until that there are 2 possible solutions depends on your subscription:
- You follow me in Blueprint – I will setup mining manually from my account in classic day time once per 2-3 hours.
- You have a private server – We will plan a video call to restart the server with the new update, free of charge. Until that you need to support your followers in Blueprint manually.
PLEASE NEVER WRITE ME IN PRIVATE MESSAGES!!! This may cause a penalty described in payment conditions. Please if you have any questions let me know in private Facebook Group. I have turned on notifications on Telegram and also on Facebook, so I will fix these Kelta blueprint issues as soon as possible.