The average price of an NFT
The world was still in the awe of accepting Blockchain technology application in decentralized finances and then NFT took the world by surprise. Today, this word has become the hottest topic to talk about. It has revolutionized the representation of the artwork. By creating NFTs, the artist can sell them on the NFT marketplace globally in digital form. Many NFTs have gone for millions of dollars. Let’s explore how to know the average price of an NFT.
What factors determine the price of an NFT?
Well, when you come to know that an NFT like the Merge has been sold for $91.8 million while at the same time another NFT was worth just $10; then you think that what makes an NFT so expensive while the other cheaper ones. The following are the factors that determine NFT price.
- Previous history of the NFT that how many times it was sold and who bought it
- Buyers’ perception of this NFT
- The underlying value
- The rarity of the NFT
- What could be the future value
How can I track the prices of NFTs?
You may search online for tools to track NFTs prices and come across many. However, you can use an alternative and the most effective method. I suggest you buy this NFT Limited because it will not just make you the owner of the NFT but also give you free access to the premium discord group. In the group, you will be learning from the experts who eventually enable you to track NFT prices.
How to get free Discord Server access with NFT?
You will need to do the following steps after buying NFT Limited to get free Discord Group access.
- Join this Discord Group and click on its category Affiliate & Memberships
- Then in that category click on the room NFT Login
- After that, you need to connect your wallet here to prove your ownership
- Once your ownership is verified, you will be part of the Discord room with a special role