What about crypto exchange?
Since the start of the pandemic era, we have been witnessing a huge boom in cryptocurrencies. The crypto prices have experienced a huge pump in this period. Bitcoin was $5K in March 2020 and now it has crossed $61800. So, you can imagine how much cryptocurrency prices have increased. But before starting all, you need to know that currency crypto is not under any central authority. Hence there are no such banks or central platforms for these currencies. Therefore, you need to use crypto exchanges for trading. Here, I am going to write about the best crypto exchange.
Which one is the best-decentralized exchange?
Well, there are over 200 crypto exchanges in the world. Do you think every exchange is one of the best and biggest exchanges? Definitely, your answer will be no. Then which is the largest decentralized exchange in the world. My answer is Binance crypto exchange. It has over 100 million users and gives access to almost all major cryptocurrencies. Moreover, the 24 hours volume of Binance is over $27 billion. It is also worth mentioning that currently, this exchange is number one in the ranking.
How to use Binance crypto exchange?
If you wanna use Binance for crypto trading then follow the following steps.
- First of all, create your account on Binance using your email address or mobile number
- After that, verify your email address by clicking on the link you will receive
- Verify your identity by uploading your identity card/passport
- Then go for facial verification
- Finally, verify your address to complete the KYC process
After that, deposit the cryptocurrency of your choice either by buying on the platform or by requesting anyone else to send it to your wallet. Moreover, I would suggest joining a crypto community to trade more effectively.
Why Binance is the best exchange?
I have already mentioned that Binance is the number exchange in the world. However, the following features make it the best.
- The cryptocurrency list contains all major currencies
- Binance fees are very low
- It gives various trading options like Spot, future, and margin
- The interface is very user-friendly so buying/selling cryptocurrency is very easy
So, why are you delaying it? Create your account and start trading to earn a good profit.
If you have any questions then ask us in our private Facebook Group.