Buying crypto on credit card?
This year is the most successful one for cryptocurrencies. We have seen a mammoth growth in the crypto market since March 2020. Bitcoin has become a trillion-dollar digital asset. While crypto prices have also gone to the sky. Ethereum was just for $70 in March 2020, but now it is close to $3K. So, such altcoins are fetching the highest return on investment in history. Well, if you have also made up your mind to step into the crypto world then the best way for you is buying crypto on credit card.
From where can I buy cryptocurrencies?
Well, you can’t buy currency crypto from a bank or any central authority because these are decentralized crypto coins. Therefore, you will have to use one of the best decentralized crypto exchanges for buying or selling cryptocurrencies. The two biggest crypto exchanges are the following.
By clicking on any of the above two exchanges, create your account and verify your identity as well as other details. Once you have verified your identity, you are eligible for buying crypto.
How to buy crypto using a credit card?
If you have made your account on a top crypto exchange and verified your identity then follow the following steps to buy cryptocurrencies using your credit card.
- Sign in to your Binance or Coinbase account
- Go to the buy or deposit crypto option. If you are using Binance mobile application then on the home screen you will see the option of debit/credit card. Click on it
- Enter the USD amount that you wanna spend for buying crypto and choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy
- Instead of entering the USD amount, you can also enter the quantity of the crypto and it will auto calculate the USD amount.
- Enter your card number as well as VCC and enter submit to buy the crypto.
Make sure that the name on the card and profile name should be the same.
Can I earn profit from crypto?
The cryptocurrency market is highly flexible and volatile. You can make profits from crypto, only if you a good knowledge about crypto. You know the factors that may affect cryptocurrency prices and can read crypto charts as well to get the crypto predictions. However, if you are unable to do this then you should join a crypto community to learn the basic education of crypto trading.
If you have any questions then feel free to ask us in our private Facebook Group.