The most Valuable NFT sold
NFTs or non-fungible tokens have experienced a massive boom in the last two years. NFTs have outperformed the crypto market and have become the most profitable industry. In 2021, the transaction volume of just OpenSea had increased by 646 times as compared to 2020. Many NFTs were priced for millions of dollars while the Merge the most valuable NFT sold for $91.8 million in December 2021. Let’s explore in this article, what makes NFTs valuable and so much expensive.
How do NFTs become valuable?
Well, you might be thinking that why the prices of some NFTs are so high. When it is a digital file and anyone can make a copy of it then why these are so much expensive. One thing is to remember that NFTs are irreplicable. However, the following factors play an important role to determine the value of an NFT.
- Previous ownership record of the NFT that is stored on the blockchain
- Utility of the NFT
- The underlying value
- Future value of the NFT
Which is the Valuable NFT that I should buy as a beginner?
There are millions of NFTs on the marketplace like OpenSea when you explore it, however, every NFT’s value is not going to appreciate. Therefore, as a beginner, I would suggest you buy this NFT Limited. Because apart from transferring your ownership rights this NFT also enables you to join an exclusive Discord Group for free. In the group, you can get valuable knowledge and tips from the experts in the market.
How to join the NFT Discord room with NFT Limited?
Once you have purchased the NFT Limited, then do these simple steps.
- First of all, join this Discord Group and then click on its category Affiliate & Memberships
- Then in that category look for the room NFT Login and click on it
- Now it will ask you to provide proof of NFT ownership so connect your wallet
- After verifying your ownership details, you will be able to unlock access to the Discord room having a special role
Therefore, buy this NFT Limited right now and learn a lot about NFTs. For more details join our Discord Group.
You must be logged in to post a comment.